Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Scenario:You work for a high-tech company with approximately 390 employees. Your firm recently won a large DoD contract, which will add 30% to the revenue of your organization. It is a high-priority,
You work for a high-tech company with approximately 390 employees. Your firm recently won a large DoD contract, which will add 30% to the revenue of your organization. It is a high-priority, high-visibility project. You will be allowed to make your own budget, project timeline, and tollgate decisions.
Develop the proper DoD security policies required to meet DoD standards for delivery of technology services to the U.S. Air Force Cyber Security Center (AFCSC), a DoD agency. To do this, you must develop DoD-approved policies and standards for your IT infrastructure (see the “Tasks” section below). The policies you create must pass DoD-based requirements. Currently, your organization does not have any DoD contracts and thus has no DoD-compliant security policies or controls in place.
- Create policies that are DoD compliant for the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Develop a list of compliance laws required for DoD contracts.
- List controls placed on domains in the IT infrastructure.
- List required standards for all devices, categorized by IT domain.
- Develop a deployment plan for implementation of these polices, standards, and controls.
- List all applicable DoD frameworks in the final delivery document.
- Write a professional report that includes all of the above content-related items.
1. Submit a draft of your research of DOD-specific requirements for an organization’s IT infrastructure and U.S. compliance laws that may affect the firm.
2. Submit a draft of DoD-compliant policies, standards, and controls that affect the User, Workstation, LAN, and LAN-to-WAN Domains.
3. Submit a bulleted list of DoD-compliant policies, standards, and controls that affect the WAN, Remote Access, and System/Application Domains.
4. Submit a draft of your class project report if you want feedback before submitting your final deliverable.