SCI 163 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Short Answer Questions
This work of SCI 163 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Short Answer Questions consists of:
1) What are the guidelines recommended to evaluate the risks of contraceptives? Why is it important to be aware of any medical conditions before selecting a contraceptive?
2) What are the advantages of being informed and proactive about pregnancy preventions and about protecting your reproductive well-being?
3) Define hypertension and discuss why it is dangerous and describe the ways to prevent it.
4) Explain the most common types of cancer and describe risk factors and treatments for each that are described in your textbook.
5) In the Risks you Cannot Control section of Chapter 12, the text discusses cardiometabolic risk factors you cannot control. Consider how these factors affect you and your risk for developing a cardiometabolic condition.