Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Science Topic: Menopause
- You will choose a disease from the list provided by your instructor in Discussions forum.
- Write a research paper about the topic for a non-scientific community. Ideally, the pamphlet should be in the form of a 4-5 page paper.
- The paper should contain the following:
- Content and language that targets a lay audience. All terms should be explained and diagrams and graphics should be provided to clarify concepts and ideas.
- A brief description of the disease, including its symptoms and signs
- Explanation of the effects of the disease on body function including cellular, tissue, organ and organ system levels
- Risk factors contributing to the onset of the disease
- Description of preventive steps to avoid the disease (if avoidable)
- Available diagnostic and therapeutic tools, current and future research
- Outcomes of the disease (such as prognosis or recovery potential)
Format of the paper
- double-spaced, Arial, Times New Roman font, size 12 font
- 5-6 pages
- Title page
- References included in APA format (should be provided on a separate page)