Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
SCRUM Project, Part 5: Sprint Planning and Burndown Chart Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the Spring planning (Links to an external site.) video, which demonstrates how VSO can be us
SCRUM Project, Part 5: Sprint Planning and Burndown Chart
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the Spring planning (Links to an external site.) video, which demonstrates how VSO can be used to plan your first sprint for weekly SCRUM project.
Continue with your chosen project from last week by planning your very first iteration. In other words, you will estimate the hours needed to satisfy a product backlog item, calculate team capacities, and assign tasks to team members using Visual Studio Online (VSO).
Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Determine which product backlog items (user stories) need to be included in the very first iteration.
- Add the above user stories to the first iteration backlog.
- Select one of the iteration backlog items and break it down into tasks that team members can work on.
- Assign hours to complete to each task. Form your iteration team and determine the capacity of each team member and the whole team.
- Assign the tasks of your selected iteration backlog item to members of your team.
Assume that you have only 1 SCRUM development team made of three developers.
Once you have planned your first iteration in VSO, take one screenshot showing the hours assigned to each task, and a second screenshot showing the capacities of each team members of your project.
In addition to your two screenshots, include a 750- to 1250-word (3-5 page) paper with the following:
· Summary of your selected user story to include in the first sprint, its tasks, hours on task, team member composition and capacities
· Explanation of your approach to completing this assignment, including why you selected the user stories you did and how they support the business needs
· Summary of personal reflection and lessons learned in completing this assignment
· Must be 750-1250 words (3-5 pages) in length (not including title and references pages, or the screenshots of your first iteration) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.