Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- when opening a file, the âwtâ parameter indicated that we:want to append to the end of the text file.want to write data to a text file.that we are opening a binrary file.that we are reading from a text file.
- when opening a file, the ârtâ parameter indicated that we:want to append to the end of the text file.want to write data to a text file.that we are opening a binary file.that we are reading from a text file.
- when using the âwithâ keyword and opening a file, we must remember to close the file once we are done.TrueFalse
- the import command can be used to bring into your Python program, additional code contained in other Python code files.TrueFalse
- Which keyword is used in conjunction with the import command to selectively import objects from an external python code file?fromforincludeeval
- You can set an infinite loop using the command: while True:TrueFalse
- Where can you learn more about pre-built python modules that can be used in your python program?Python Reference websitePython community sitePython Library Reference websiteAll of the above
- An important component to becoming an effective programmer is:Existing knowledgeResearchReinventing the wheelHaving a good IDE
- We can open and access a text file directly and do not have to create a file object.TrueFalse
- Accessing a text file requires the text file to be created before we can open the file using the âwtâ parameter.TrueFalse