Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Your journal is expected to be a 5-paragraph essay:
- Introduction to include: day, time, location of service as well as organization
- Description of service and your role
- Reflection of experience using reflection questions provided below
- Connect service to UN Global Sustainability Goals, Catholic Social Teaching, LRC Mission or your field of study.
- Conclusion to include: what was learned and impacts
Service Learning Reflection Questions
Use those questions that are of interest to you or appropriate to your service to write your journal entry. Note: do not type these questions verbatim into your journal. They are to be used to guide your reflection and should be woven into the narrative of your journal.
- What were your initial expectations about the service learning experience? Have these expectations changed? How? Why?
- Describe a person you encountered in the community you served who made a strong impression on you, positive or negative.
- What about your community involvement was an eye-opening or surprising experience for you?
- Explain how your view of the population with whom you worked has changed as a result of your service.
- What did you do that seemed to be effective or ineffective in the community?
- What sorts of things made you feel uncomfortable when you were working with the community?
- What was the most difficult or satisfying part of the experience and why?
- Describe any disappointments or successes related to your service experience.
- How has your service experience affected your worldview?
- Describe the benefits of engaging in service work.
- How are the values of LRC expressed through service learning? What is the relationship between the college’s values and your own?