Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
short essay-200 words
For Chapter 15: The Path Ahead: Personal and Social Choices, discuss two of the six questions below. In your submission, identify by number which questions you are answering.
- Compare and contrast your own feelings about taking a course in death and dying with those expressed by the students quoted in the text.
- Suggest and evaluate at least three societal applications of death education.
- Summarize the current state of death education and suggest areas that you think deserve further study.
- Summarize the conditions associated with an appropriate death.
- Interpret the poem “The Angel of Death” and explain what you think the author is saying about the relationship of death to life.
- Discuss the contributions of thanatological studies, as presented in the chapter, to the general ability of human beings to deal with their own dying and death.