Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Six Page Pamphlet on Rett Syndrome- READ ALL REQUIREMENTS. HIGHLY RATED ONLY.
· The pamphlet should contain the following:
· Content and language that targets a lay audience. All terms should be explained and diagrams and graphics should be provided to clarify concepts and ideas.
· A brief description of the disease, including its symptoms and signs
· Explanation of the effects of the disease on healthy body function including cellular, tissue, organ and organ system levels
· Risk factors contributing to the onset of the disease
· Description of preventive steps to avoid the disease (if avoidable)
· Available diagnostic and therapeutic tools
· Outcomes of the disease (such as prognosis or recovery potential)
· Information about how a person suffering from the disease can maintain a desirable quality of life, minimize or slow the progress of the disease
- Create an informative pamphlet about the chosen chronic or preventable disease for a non-scientific community. Ideally, the pamphlet should be in the form of a six-page pamphlet.
Format of the pamphlet
· All content written in your own words
· Reference citations included in APA format (not part of the tri-fold; should be provided on a separate page)
At a minimum, your pamphlet should contain the following required elements:
· Introductory paragraph describing your subject and its importance
· Body of the pamphlet
o Addresses signs, symptoms
o Explains effects of the disease on healthy body functions, and relates this to signs and symptoms
o Analyzes risk factors and preventive steps
o Describes maintenance of quality of life
o Discusses diagnostic and therapeutic tools
o Explains expected outcomes and prognosis
o Describes current areas of research into prevention, treatment or cure
o Describes possible future areas of research into prevention, treatment or cure
· Conclusion - summary of your findings
List all references at the end of your pamphlet. You must use at least five references from credible, scientifically rigorous sources and cite them using American Psychological Association (APA) style. Two or more references should be from the UMUC Library. The references cited should be no older than seven years (published 2004 - 2011). References should be listed on a separate page that does not count toward the required length of the paper.