Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Skeletal Comparison: Part 2 When accessing the lab materials, be sure continue to add notes in your Weekly Study Field Notes document for the week, adding any important information you would like le
Skeletal Comparison: Part 2
When accessing the lab materials, be sure continue to add notes in your Weekly Study Field Notes document for the week, adding any important information you would like learn. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to complete your lab portion of the course and do not wait until the last day of the week! The interactive lab works best using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer as browsers.
To successfully work on the lab, complete the following:
- Complete the Week 3 Lab (Links to an external site.). Click here if you are having difficulties opening the Weekly Lab.
- Take notes during the lab by adding on to this week’s field notes.
- Once you have completed the lab, download the Week 3 Skeletal Comparisons Part 2 Worksheet.
- Using your textbook and information provided in the lab and taken from your field notes, answer questions one through three from Scenario One and questions one through three from Scenario Two in complete sentences.
- Submit the Week 3 Lab Reporting Form via the Waypoint dropbox. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, any outside sources utilized in your answers must be referenced in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
*A transcript of the laboratory videos is available here.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.