Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Skip HeaderToggle navigationCourse HomeEDU645-01-1903DSkip NavigationSkip Class Navigation Assignment Overview Assignment: Unit 3 - Group ProjectType: Group ProjectPoints Possible: 125Points Earned
Skip HeaderToggle navigationCourse HomeEDU645-01-1903DSkip NavigationSkip Class Navigation
Assignment: Unit 3 - Group ProjectType: Group ProjectPoints Possible: 125Points Earned: Deliverable Length: 5-6 pagesView objectives for this assignmentDetailsLearnReadMy Work Email Group
My Group: Group 1
Group MemberContactGroup Work SubmissionsWentzel, Drewnline.eduNo submissions
This assignment is a Group Project and requires the group to complete the M.Ed. Group Project Charter as the first step. Please contact your faculty member if you have any questions regarding this requirement.
- Complete the M.Ed. Group Project Charter Requirements before moving forward with the assignment. The entire group is responsible for the review and completion of the M.Ed. Group Project Charter requirements. The Group Charter can be found here.
- As a team, select an industry of interest (K–12, higher education, military, corporate training, etc.).
- Your group must jointly select a specific organization to critique from the selected industry. Use the Library or Internet, or share a personal experience of a training or educational organization to choose incidents, reports, or a case study revelation of the hiring, termination, compensation, or professional development practices of the organization.
- Individually critique the organization's policies and/or practice based on the information presented in your readings, experience, and personal research. Focus on summarizing the current regulations (such as, Equal Employment Opportunity [EEO] laws and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission [EEOC] regulations, Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA], Occupational Safety and Health Administration [OSHA], minimum wage, Family and Medical and Leave Act [FMLA], etc.), how they affect decisions in the area, and what ultimate mandates they require a training department/organization to address. Individually present your findings to the group in written form to the small group area.
- Edit the materials into one group document as follows:
- An introduction of the chosen organization and the industry represented
- A summary of the incidents, reports, or case study used in your project
- An explanation of how the current regulations affect the staffing issues being addressed (which could include but are not limited to recruitment processes, selection methods, how data are managed, termination, compensation, professional development, job levels, variable pay, performance evaluation methods, or employee benefits)
- A critique of the organization's compliance with regulations
- Your group's recommendations
- Support for your critique and recommendations as appropriate
- Submit the group-created plan in a Word document following APA format guidelines.
Please add your file.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
There is no additional information to display at this time.
- Extra Credit
- View Assignment Rubric
- About Our Ads
- Contact Us
- © 2019 American InterContinental University. All Rights Reserved. Authorized Users Only.****THE PAPER SHOULD BE DONE ON