SOC 101 Week 4 Quiz
This file of SOC 101 Week 4 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. The National Rifle Association, the American Association for Retired Persons, and the Tea Party are all
2. Holistic health is a new form of medicine.
3. Which of the following is NOT a common characteristic of people who file for bankruptcy?
4. What sector of jobs transform raw materials into manufactured products, such as steel, cars, or computer chips?
5. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of bureaucratic organizations?
6. Who receives the largest amount of welfare?
7. A heredity based ruling system in which members of one powerful generation pass on their positions of leadership to the next is called which type of governmental system?
8. Christianity is the world
*** *** Week 4 ****Attached: SOC 101 Week 4 Quiz.zip