SOC 331 Week 2 Quiz
This paperwork of SOC 331 Week 2 Quiz consists of:
1. A neighborhood covenant prohibiting homeowners from making changes to their property without permission is an example of
2. For Aristotle, what was the most important political unit?
3. Which of the following values does the feud between the Hatfields and the McCoys best exemplify?
4. Congress once ratified a treaty which declares that The United States of America is not founded on the Christian religion.
5. Of the following, which is one reason why crimes are tried by courts rather than by vigilantes?
6. Concerning justice from the perspective of different levels of society, the most distinctive characteristic of a village compared with simpler communities is
7. The principle of stare decisis calls for judges to
8. What was the result of the Supreme Court
*** *** Week 2 ****Attached: SOC-331 Week 2 Quiz.zip