Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Software Assurance Process – Management’s Role U5
Deliverable Length: 3 new pages
Due Date: Wed, 5/9/17
The final step in developing the software assurance guidelines document is to develop the overall software assurance policies and processes that include software developer training, software assurance metrics to be collected, and the security team’s role and responsibilities These policies and procedures will be instrumental in the ongoing value of software assurance in your company. You will also further refine the software assurance guidelines document and produce the final draft version. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback. The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the software assurance guidelines document's title page with new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Software Assurance Policies and Processes section:
- Prepare a plan for the training of the software developers in the organization on the new software assurance guidelines.
- Define the metrics that will be collected to track the effectiveness of software assurance in the company.
- Include a description of how each of the metrics will be obtained and used.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the members of the security team with respect to software assurance in the organization.
- Software assurance guidelines document, final version:
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the plan is sufficiently detailed to allow the organization to confidently move forward with software assurance based on your findings.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.