Complete the Security Static Analysis section:
- Prepare a design for an application your organization might produce.
- Include appropriate diagrams to identify the major components of the application.
- Describe the major components and potential security issues where appropriate and as related to the security development model.
- Create code samples in C, C++, or Java to illustrate the tenets of the security development model.
- Identify at least 3 security static-analysis tools, and prepare guidelines for how they would be used in the sample code and throughout the software development in the company
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER