Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Software development plan
You just presented the software development plan to the CIO with all of the notes and suggestions incorporated from the previous weeks, for final approval. The CIO has reviewed your software development project plan and found that several components were missing. Your task is to use the financial management software project as your base and prepare a report that describes how each of the following will be used to manage the software development effort.
- Scheduling & Tracking Progress
- Dependencies between tasks
- Gantt charts with WBS and Milestones
- Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Configuration management
- Risk management