Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Software requirements engineering
Several phases of the requirements project have now been completed; however, it will be critical to inform the customer of your requirements management practices and plan. Additionally, the customer must verify that your team did follow the requirements management standards implemented by Software Engineering Institute Carnegie Mellon. In a PowerPoint presentation, provide the following to illustrate the actions taken to implement requirements management:
- Title slide
- Topics of Discussion slide
- Summary of IEEE Standards used during the requirements management process (i.e., IEEE Std 1233 – 1998; IEEE Std 830-1998, SEI CMMI)
- Introduction and Purpose of Requirements Management (REQM) within CMMI
- Goals and Practices used during REQM for your project
- Identification of at least 1 Requirements Management tool or software, which would be used in support of your project at a major corporation (i.e., DOORs, Requisite Pro, CASE Spec, Open Source RM, CORE)
- Use of requirements management to produce metrics
- Summary slide
- Reference slide in APA format
Each major topic presented from the Summary of the IEEE Standards to the Goals and Practices used during REQM should have 2–3 sentences of explanation or expansion placed in the speaker notes of each slide. References must be placed either on the slide or in the speaker notes in APA format. The overall length of the presentation should be 8–11 slides in PowerPoint.