Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Instructions: Throughout the term we practice public speaking skills. There are other venues where we hear public speakers such as: events, churches/religious gatherings, programs, school events, etc.
To receive extra credit you must go to an event that has a featured public speaker or group of public speakers. Taking down notes during the event is STRONGLY suggested. Note: You must have a handout, ticket, website print out, background information on the speaker/s, or some kind of physical proof that you attended the event!
You must write a 1 ½ to 2 page, double spaced, 12 pt font, paper that discusses the following:
- What event did you attend? Who was/were the speaker/s featured in the event?
- What made the speaker/s credible: education, experience, status, profession?
- What did the speaker/s discuss? How did he/she/they make it relevant to you as an audience member?
- How did the speaker/s deliver the message? Was the message lively? Did they speaker/s capture your interest throughout? What techniques did the speaker/s use? How did they use non-verbal communications (body movements, gestures, facial expressions, tone of voice)?
- How did the speaker/s capture your attention? Did the speaker/s organize the message well? How did the speaker/s conclude?