Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and a
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. LENGTH: 1,500 to 1,750 words
1. List the four factions that emerged in response to foreign influences on Hebrew ways at the time of the Second Temple. Describe in detail the thinking of one of the factions.
2. Briefly summarize the development and practice of Reform Judaism.
3. Explain how a historian would be likely to view the accounts contained in the four Gospels.
4. Select one of the nontraditional Christian sects. Summarize its history and key teachings. In what way is it broadening (or challenging) traditional Christianity?