Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and an
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
1. Discuss the major repercussions of globalization. What are the major contributors to it? Give several examples of the positive and negative effects of globalization. Do you think that further, deliberately planned globalization could mitigate some of the negative effects? Why or why not?
2. How can anthropology be used to affect or direct globalization? Use specific examples.
3. What types of problems and effects are studied as part of environmental anthropology? In what ways can applied anthropology address some of these problems? Use specific examples.
4. Compare and contrast diffusion, acculturation, cultural imperialism, and indigenization. Use specific examples in your answer, including general cultural and socioeconomic sequelae to these processes.
5. Assume that a shift away from petroleum-based economies would substantially reduce the impact of humans on climate. Using specific examples from the first world, second world, and third world, what are some of the major cultural shifts and socioeconomic impacts that could occur as a result of this shift? What broad challenges might the countries you chose in your examples face?