Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
State three examples each of acids, bases, and salts commonly used in therapeutic processes.
I need help with two discussions
- Define an acid, base, and salt as they apply to chemistry.
- State three examples each of acids, bases, and salts commonly used in therapeutic processes.
- From the examples you state, select one acid, one base, and one salt and describe specifically how and where they are used in therapeutic processes.
And the second discussion is the following:
- Define a buffer and explain how a buffer works.
- Analyze and explain the buffer system in buffered aspirin (carboxylic acid).