Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Step 7 Final Draft
Step 7: Final Draft of the Research Paper
This assignment involves preparing the final draft of your research paper and Works Cited page.
Additional helpful resources:
Research Paper Rubric | Research Paper Sample
You SHOULD NOT submit the final draft of your research paper and the Works Cited page until you complete Topic 12.
Once you receive feedback on the first draft, use those suggestions as a starting point to write the final draft. But don’t just stop there! In addition to implementing the suggestions, you should make other revisions as well. You can use this as a start for your checklist, adding to it the steps that you were told to address in the next draft:
You've done it! You should read over your research paper one more time to ensure it is free from errors.
- Is my thesis statement strong, and does it effectively tell the main idea of the essay?
- Did I underline my thesis statement?
- Are my paragraphs arranged logically?
- Do my paragraphs have strong topic sentences?
- Did I use parenthetical citations to cite ALL borrowed information?
- Am I using enough reputable sources?
- Are there enough examples to prove my thesis statement?
- Do I use transitions effectively between ideas and paragraphs?
- Do I have a strong concluding paragraph?
- Is my grammar correct?
- Do I use the proper punctuation for my sentences?
- Is my paper the right length?
The guidelines and requirements for this assignment are:
Remember to apply the concepts you're learning in the course, including elements of grammar, punctuation, thesis development, and other skills.
Length: This assignment should be a minimum of 4 pages (800 words). You should aim for at least 6 double-spaced pages (1,250 words), excluding the Works Cited page.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Course Title (Composition I)
- Assignment name (Research Paper)
- Current Date
- Double-spacing throughout
- Standard 12 point font (Arial, TimesNewRoman, Calibri)
- Title, centered after heading
- 1” margins on all sides
- Save the file using one of the following extensions: .docx, .doc, .rtf, or .txt
Underline your thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.