Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Strategic Decisions with Situational Analysis
Strategic Decisions With Situational Analysis
- Strategic Decisions With Situational Analysis Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Writing Center.
- Research Guide–MBA.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
Write a 4–5 page situational analysis of a human resource or organizational function or process at a global organization, from the perspectives of the business organization and its culture. The purpose of your situational analysis should be to help inform strategic decisions within the organization.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Assess human resource functions, processes, and roles which support organizational strategy.
- Analyze the strategic role of human resource management within the global business environment.
- Apply human resource practices to support strategic human resources management.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional.
Write a 4–5 page situational analysis and include the following:
- Articulate a human resource function or process within the selected global organization.
- Analyze the influences the selected HR function or process has on achieving the organization's strategy. Does the function or process align with the organization's goals?
- Explain ethical and legal considerations for the selected HR function or process. What is the impact of unaligned people and organizational strategies?
- Assess HR function or process influences from the cultural perspective of the selected organization.
- Assess how well the HR function or process aligns itself to the global business environment.
Your analysis should be written coherently to support a central idea, in appropriate APA format, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Length: 4–5 pages.
- Number of resources: Two peer-reviewed or scholarly references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.