Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT .S.W.O.T analysis on working in corrections
You are required to write an 8-10 page paper on a concept synthesizing the concepts of strategic management taught in the course. Students should remember that the nature of the class is strategic management and the focus of the paper should revolve around this theme. Papers that do not address this topic, but focus instead on other important, but irrelevant business issues will receive point deductions in content. Writing should show college level work. The title and reference pages do not count in the page count. The essay will be supported using at least four sources including the textbook. These articles must come from an academic or business journal (can be an online version). You cannot use websites for this project. I will not limit your range of topics, but all articles must synthesize recent strategic management concepts. This assignment is worth 20% of your course grade.
Format of the Course Paper:
· Introduction Paragraph with Thesis Statement.
· Body Paragraphs.
· Conclusion Paragraph with a restated Thesis Statement.
· Do not use an Abstract.
Guidance for Writing Analysis:
· Do not repeat in summary form large pieces of factual information from your readings. Beyond the brief introduction to the information, you must avoid being descriptive; instead, you must be analytical. The majority of the paper should consist of your ideas as supported by outside sources.
· You MUST provide at least three professional experiences to support your points.
· Make sure the paragraphs of your discussion flow logically and smoothly from one to the next.
· Do not insert lists, charts, pictures, graphs, tables in your paper. Minimize quoted information.
· Avoid grammatical and spelling errors.
· The title and reference pages must meet APA guidelines as shown in the Guidelines for APA Style Essay document. Please see the template provided. This assignment will have at LEAST four references including the textbook.
· In-text citations and reference citations must meet APA guidelines.
· The margins must be set at 1 inch on the top, bottom, left, and right sides.
· This essay must be written in Times New Roman 12-pitch font and double spaced.
· Essay has to be double spaced throughout.
· Use Running Header on title page and headers on pages afterwards.
· Make sure to use a restated title on the first page of the body of the essay.
· Please see the document titled Guidelines for APA Style Essay for more specific information.
Points are allotted as follows:
· Content- Essay must address requirements stated above. (0-100 points)
· Effectiveness- Information must have the depth of discussion that allows critical analysis of the main ideas of the essay. (0-100 points)
· Mechanics & Format- Essay must be free of grammatical errors and has to meet APA guidelines. (up to 10% for mechanics and 10% for format)
· An essay can receive up to 100% point deduction for not meeting the page requirement and a 5% deduction for exceeding the page requirement.
The Page Requirement
7 pages or more but less than 8 pages- 10% point deduction
6 pages or more but less than 7 pages- 20% point deduction
5 pages or more but less than 6 pages- 30% point deduction
4 pages or more but less than 5 pages- 40% point deduction
3 pages or more but less than 4 pages- 50% point deduction
Up to but less than 3 pages will receive a zero grade
There will be a 5% deduction for exceeding the page requirement.
The title page and reference page do NOT count in the page count.
Turnitin.com Originality Report Score Chart
The turnitin.com Originality Report indicates the percentage of materials taken directly from outside sources and aren’t the original work of the author. This report will be used in this course for two purposes: (1) to identify information quoted from outside sources for proper credits and (2) to determine the amount of the essay that is not the original contribution of the writer.
Similarity Scores Point Deductions
0-15% - zero points deducted
16-30%- 10-25% deduction
31-50%- 25-50% deduction
51-75%- 50-75% deduction
76% and above- zero for assignment
0 to 15% is what im looking for in similarities