Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
It is the perspective of this program that in order to succeed, leaders must hone their ability to think critically and holistically—reflecting on processes and on past successes and failures to form solutions that synthesize multiple sources of knowledge and span a range of contexts. To facilitate your practice of critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis, you will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of planned/analytical and emergent approaches to strategy. As you consider your organization or one that you are familiar with, provide an in-depth response to each of these strategic questions:
- What are differences between analytical/planned and emergent approaches?
- To what extent does either (or a mix of these) reflect your practical experience?
- Which benefits do you see in each approach for managing a firm and for legitimizing your actions and gaining support from different stakeholders?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 5-6 pages in length, not counting the reference page.
- Formatted according to APA style guidelines.
- Provide citations to give credit to sources of information. Include a reference page of your citations.