Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Summary of McDonaldization of Society book, sociology homework help
Research (or ideally, READ) the book “McDonaldization of Society”
written by George Ritzer, first edition in 1993. Look for a youtube
video of a lecture or interview with George Ritzer.
Address the following in your essay:
1. In 2-3 paragraphs, summarize the main points in “McDonaldization of Society.”
2. What is McDonaldization? What are some examples of McDonaldization
given in the book?
3. What are some of the advantages of McDonaldization? Discuss
efficiency, calculability, predictability, and control.
4. What is rationality and how does it relate to Ritzer’s argument?
5. Do you think the advantages of McDonaldization outweigh the
6. Summarize a youtube video you watched of George Ritzer.
7. Research Max Weber’s view of bureaucracy (including pages 72-73 in
our book). How is it similar/different to Ritzer’s use of
8. List five (5) ways in your daily life that you could resist McDonaldization.
Please take you time and respond to the questions carefully. These
customers are very strict. Like now the other paper that you did for
agriculture has been disputed also. If you feel that the instructions
are not clear or if you require any assistance just tell me and i can
help by giving you some tips on how to answer. Thank You