Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Conduct a personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis.
Note: Developing a strategic plan requires specific steps that need to be executed in a sequence. The assessments in this course are presented in order and should be completed in sequence.SHOW LESS
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Competency 3: Communicate effectively.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Competency 4: Plan strategically.
- Describe strategies to use SWOT analysis to improve competitive advantage.
- Competency 5: Employ high-performance business management techniques.
- Analyze strengths to determine competitive advantages.
- Analyze opportunities that may be leveraged for competitive advantage.
- Analyze threats to competitive advantage.
- Competency 6: Solve problems within professional standards.
- Analyze weaknesses to determine areas for improvement.