Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
tart by reading and following these instructions: Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additi
tart by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Role Play is a research technique causing one to think more deeply about the perspective of another person or group. For this assignment you should include a summary of your research with all sources cited, the questions you posed to your individual, and the individual’s probable responses.
Research an individual that played a part in the American Revolution, ex. a Tory Scotch-Irish debtor from the back-country of South Carolina or a slave from New York who enlisted in the New York City militia.
- Summarize the information you found on your chosen individual and
- Pose two specific questions as to why this individual took the actions that they did in their role in the Revolution.
- Now, put yourself in that person’s shoes and answer the questions.
This exercise will be a minimum of 1500 words and all sources must be cited in proper APA format.
The historical research summary will require 500 words, while each of the answers to posed questions will be 500 words each. This will require you to ask incisive, historically important questions, and provide answers to adequately explore the perspective of the character.