Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Task descriptionSelect an event for evaluation in Assignment Three. The event must be either cultural, sporting, or business. The event must be held after April 26th and before May 20th.It should be a
Select an event for evaluation in Assignment Three. The event must be either cultural, sporting, or business. The event must be held after April 26th and before May 20th.
It should be a local event held within the region of the student’s current residence. A mega-event cannot be selected for this assessment task. You must attend the event.
Using report format and style:
- describe the event – type of event, name, date, conducting organisation, its program, location, duration, the intended audience for the event – numbers, demographics.
- describe the purpose, aims and objectives of the event in measurable terms
- discuss the possible impacts the event will have on the local community in which it is being held – economic, social and environmental
- describe, justify and explain:
- the process you will use to assess/evaluate the event organisation’s success in achieving aims & objectives in order to complete Assignment 3.
- the process you will use to assess/evaluate the event’s impacts on the host community in order to complete Assignment 3.
VERY IMPORTANT – Some events will not be suitable for the case study. In particular, events that are regularly held – monthly or weekly markets, a pub or club show, sporting contests, etc. are not acceptable. Performances that are part of recurring presentations in a theatre or performing arts space, are also not acceptable. However, if the event is held for an infrequent special purpose, it may be acceptable. For example, a band playing at a pub as part of the pubs usual entertainment program is not acceptable, but the same band playing at the same pub to raise money for, and draw attention to, a local charity, is acceptable. If the event is regarded by your tutor as unsuitable you will be asked to resubmit with another event choice. Late submission penalties will be applied. Check your event choice with your tutor well before you commence the assignment to avoid this outcome.