Write a four to five (4) page paper in which you:
1. Identify and analyze what you believe to be the most significant new technology
requirements for the health care industry. Indicate how providers should approach the
implementation of this new technology requirement that you have identified. Provide support
for the response.
2. Analyze the basic technology underlying health care information systems. Argue that the
need for technological innovation and/or modification is most pressing. Support the argument
3. Recommend an innovation/modification, and explain how the recommendation could
improve the overall level of health care in your own community. Include specific example(s)
using local hospitals or other health care providers to support the response.
4. Suggest a key action that senior health care leadership could take in the community in
which you live to push the boundaries of information technology management. Next,
speculate on the effect to the community as a result of the improvement to the health care
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment, APA format. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.