Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
TERM PAPER PART 1: INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF LITERATURE, PROBLEM STATEMENT, RESEARCH QUESTIONS Due at the end of week 5 (Sunday at midnight) You need to conduct some research related to your own inte
TERM PAPER PART 1: INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF LITERATURE, PROBLEM STATEMENT, RESEARCH QUESTIONS
Due at the end of week 5 (Sunday at midnight)
You need to conduct some research related to your own interests or to serve the interests of some organization (employer/client/sponsor). Before you start writing a formal proposal, you (or your employer/client/sponsor) would like to gather some information about the problem as well as understand its importance.
Choose your research topic thoughtfully, as this assignment will be part of your term paper.
HERE ARE THE KEY PARTS OF THIS TERM PAPER (PART 1):
Title of your research
Make it intriguing – (BUT LESS THAN 12 CHARACTERS)
Provide a brief description of what the proposed research topic is about, why is it important and how you came to be interested in it.
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills in finding and analyzing valid literary resources for your research. The review should be written in an integral / synthetic style, and NOT as an annotated bibliography.
This part of your research proposal should be roughly 7-9 pages (excluding cover page and references) and written in paragraphs, report format. All citations and references for this course are to be done in the APA style.
Please note: Use in-text citations to reference all ideas, concepts, text, and data that are not your own. If you make a statement, back it up with a reference!
· Research a minimum of 15 relevant business-related literature sources (focus on material available in digital format only for this course). Carefully choose your 15 "keepers" that are clearly related to your study. (Note: you might need to find 30 to “keep” only 15).
· Identify major common themes encountered in the selected literature sources. For each theme, create its own subsection within the literature review.
· For each theme / subsection of the literature review, explain the opinions of the authors and show their similarities, differences, methods of acquisition of data, methods of data analysis and other pertinent information. State how the reviewed research results relate to your proposed study.
· Identify the gaps in the literature and explain what needs to be done to move forward in your research.
Statement of the Problem
Detail the problem that you are considering. Explain:
· How are you defining and delimiting the specific area of the research?
· What is the gap that will be addressed by this research?
· What it is that you hope to learn by conducting this research?
· Discuss the anticipated outcomes and benefits to the researcher, the organization, or society.
Provide focused research questions for your planned research. Also provide a back-up question in case the first one does not pan out. Make sure you address the following questions:
· What is the scope of your research?
Is the scope of your research question reasonable?
- 674 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $180.00. See answer's preview