Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The 5 Projects Project # 1 You hired as the Director of Operations Director for a publicly-held hospital chain.
The 5 Projects
Project # 1 You hired as the Director of Operations Director for a publicly-held hospital chain. You have been asked to evaluate the organization's strategic planning approach because of changes in recent legislation (Affordable Care Act, Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Joint Commission, etc.). To gather data for this project, identify a publicly-held health care organization of your choice.
I need six to seven pages' report with at least 5 academic or professional references published in the past five years that indicates the following:
- Identify all of the stakeholders that are involved and impacted by the organization.
- Differentiate internal from external stakeholders, and evaluate the relationship between the organizational mission and vision for each stakeholder group based on strategic planning components.
- Evaluate at least 3 business units or stakeholder groups that should be subjected to further evaluation to support the strategic initiatives of the organization, and provide your rationale and justification.
- Analyze the mission and vision statements of the organization from the perspective of each of the identified stakeholders.
- Assess the organization's approach to addressing recent health care legislation, and provide an evaluation of the strategic response that is commonly employed.
Project # 2
After reviewing the 1st project of the organization's approach to addressing recent health care legislation and related evaluation of the strategic response commonly employed, leadership has asked that I develop an in-depth analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) facing the organization that can be used to support strategic planning.
I need six to seven pages' report with at least 5 relevant scholarly or professional peer-reviewed references that includes the following information:
- Perform a formal SWOT analysis, and identify and explain at least 5-7 elements in each category: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- Determine which stakeholder groups have the most influence on each of the elements identified in the formal SWOT analysis, and provide an explanation of the rationale to support your identification and how they impact the organization's strategic plan.
- Project the likely organizational and operational outcomes that are possible if changes are made based on the SWOT analysis, and provide an explanation of the rationale supporting your projections.
- Predict the future viability of the organization if no changes are made based on the SWOT analysis, and provide an explanation of the rationale supporting your projections.
- Formulate at least 5 strategic recommendations that the organization should consider pursuing to effectively compete in the health care marketplace.
Project # 3
You have been asked to provide more data to support the strategic recommendations that the organization should consider pursuing to effectively compete in the health care marketplace.
write a report ofsix to seven pages and include at least 5 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professional references published within the past five years that includes the following information:
- Prioritize all of the strategic recommendations that you identified in the Unit 2 report in order of effectiveness, explaining their impact on the organization's competitive position in the health care marketplace.
- write an estimate of the resources (operational, human, and length of time) that are needed to implement each of these recommendations.
- Using at least 3 appropriate financial ratios (compound annual growth rate (CAGR), return on equity (ROE), return on investment (ROI), net present value (NPV), profitability index (PI), internal rate of return (IRR), etc.) from your research, demonstrate the financial validity of each of your recommendations.
- Rank your recommendations based on financial impact.
Project # 4
Your boss likes the directions that your recommendations have been going, and you have been asked to further develop the plan. The board and chief financial officer (CFO) will need to budget and plan for change implementation, but the health information management (HIM), compliance, and medical departments are concerned about compliance breach risk exposure.
For this project, I need a paper of six to seven pages with at least 5 relevant and contemporary references that discusses the following:
- Continuing with the changes that you have suggested previously for the same organization that you chose in Unit 1, determine the implementation challenges for management and operations, marketing, finance and accounting, research and development, and information systems, focusing on compliance and breach protocols.
- Provide suggestions to overcome the challenges based on the organizational structure, communication methods, and training. Include a time line that indicates the timing at which each change should be evaluated for effectiveness and efficiency.
Project # 5
After careful review of your Phase 4 report addressing compliance risks, the board has approved the implementation of the first recommendation that you provided in the report that you submitted in Phase 3. As part of the implementation plan, you have been asked to prepare the report that is outlined below.
The report needs to address the following areas:
- Describe and assess the impact of the implementation of the recommendation on the organizational structure and performance relative to the forecasted demand for the services or products offered.
- Explain how the implementation of the recommendation serves as a specific solution to a real health care problem that is facing the organization, and discuss elements of the proposed design that serve to improve balancing costs, quality, and access to care among all stakeholder groups (e.g., patients, providers, and third-party payers).
- Present forecasted strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis for at least 3 internal and 3 external stakeholder groups relative to expected outcomes after full implementation of the recommendation.
- Develop a strategic communication plan, including key messages, benchmarks, and approaches that can be used to communicate the change within the organization, and draft an external press release announcing the organization's strategic initiative to the health care industry.
The resultant paper should be ten pages and include at least 9 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professional references published within the past five years.