Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The assignment assess the module three learning objective: identify the ADDIE steps and describe the process to identify needs, design, implement, and evaluate a training program; explain why evaluati
The assignment assess the module three learning objective: identify the ADDIE steps and describe the process to identify needs, design, implement, and evaluate a training program; explain why evaluating training outcomes is an important part of the strategic training process; and demonstrate skill in identifying and using credible and reliable sources of information related to employee training.
Essay Assignment Instructions:
- this assignment is worth 80 points
- this assignment closes to late responses after 3 days (10% penalty per day)
- provide a well thought out response of 400-500 words drawing on information from the required textbook and one additional internet source
- paraphrase only, no direct quotes
- provide an organized logical progression of thought
- use correct grammar, punctuation, sentence structure
- this has a file upload submission with VeriCite enabled for plagiarism detection
- provide correct citations and references for the sources
Assignment Response: Provide a response to the following essay.
Describe each component of the ADDIE process model. Then, describe how an organization determines if its training expenditures are cost effective and how this fits into the ADDIE process model. Be sure to indicate how training is related to both the operational role and strategic role of human resource management.