Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
the charge is $20 i'm in
Best Practices in Performance Management
- Best Practices in Performance Management Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Library.
- Capella Writing Center.
- Tutorials: Microsoft Office Software.
- Undergraduate Research Guide.
Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information in order to complete the assignment.
If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you develop must be based on facts that can be documented, rather than on your personal opinion as an employee.
Research the performance management system of your chosen organization and then prepare a 3–4 page paper that presents the following information:
- Describe the performance management system that is currently in place. Explain the formal performance feedback process.
- Describe any informal performance feedback that takes place.
- Recommend at least two best practices the organization should consider that would improve the process for employees and their managers.
- Support your recommendations with peer-reviewed and professional articles.
- Written communication: It should be free of errors, so that the overall message is clear.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style.
- Number of resources: Minimum of two scholarly resources. Distinguished submissions will likely exceed that minimum.
- Parts of paper:
- Title page.
- Body of paper.
- References page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.