Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The Feminist Approach As you read in your course text this week, many feminist scholars have pointed out that traditional, bureaucratic organizations...
The Feminist Approach
As you read in your course text this week, many feminist scholars have pointed out that traditional, bureaucratic organizations are inherently patriarchal. Most feminist work in the field of organizational communication falls under the umbrella of the critical approaches, as there is the hope that critique will lead to change. Think about the feminist approach to organizational communication. What makes it different from the other approaches to organizations you have explored?For this Discussion, identify an organization that you believe employs a feminist approach.
With these thoughts in mind:
Write a response in which you address the following:
- Describe the feminist approach to organizational communication.
- What aspects of the organization that you identified make you think it employs feminist principles?
- How does the feminist approach benefit your selected company?
- Is the feminist approach appropriate toallorganizations? Why or why not? Support your response with examples.
- How might you apply the feminist approach to a more traditional organization? What challenges might you face? How would you overcome those challenges?