Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
the home work
- To update the publisher name from READ WITH US to READ FOR US
- To verify the updated name field for the publisher with ID 6
- To make the following updates to the Publisher table (be careful with WHERE):
- Make Contact="John Travolta" for publisher with ID number 4
- Make Phone=888-999-7777 for TEXT AND MORE
- To list the customer numbers and names of all individuals who have purchased books in the information systems category
- To identify the book written by an author with the last name Cain. Perform the search by using the author name
- To produce a list of all the customers who live in the state of Indiana and have ordered books on information systems
- To display a list of all the books in the Books table. If a customer has ordered a book, list the corresponding order number and the state in which the customer resides
- To identify the authors of the books ordered by Sheila Smith. Perform the search by using the customer name
- To list the customer numbers and names of all the individuals who have purchased books in the children category
- To add the following items to the Books table:
PubID1234567890 A Good Book John Jeffries 10/11/2005 13.5 15.00 Non-Fiction 7 2314569874 Trains for Everyone Cory Berkey 12/15/2011 10.25 25.25 Children 8 1598745682 Eating In Susan Smythe 09/09/2012 20.00 30.50 Cooking 6 99954123654 Another Vampire Story Ann Oats 09/05/2010 11.23 13.52 Fiction 4 1025874159 Databases are Fun! Tony Stevens 01/01/2013 4.12 5.23 Information Systems 9 To delete the last record addedTo update the name Susan Smythe to Susan Smythe-Brown
Part IIâCourse Project
Course Project Part 3âE-R Modeling
Now that you have defined your E-R model and project description in the project you started and worked on in Weeks 1 and 2, start converting your logical E-R model to a physical model.
In this week, complete the following tasks:
- In a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, define columns with the following headings:
- Primary Key
- Name of Column
- Null (NorY)
- Foreign Key
- Foreign Key Table
- Each row will contain your rows for this table.
- Fill out the columns row-wise.
- Using Microsoft Visio or Microsoft Paint, create an E-R model of the six tables from your spreadsheet for developing the business requirements and constraints that will maintain the business logic for your database.
- The E-R model should be readable and should map to the spreadsheet and the project description.
- It should have all the cardinality and optionality defined.