Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
The Innovator’s Method and the 11 components of the Exponential Organization. Write a 6-7 page research paper where you identify an organization that you believe is (or is working towards becoming) an
The Innovator’s Method and the 11 components of the Exponential Organization. Write a 6-7 page research paper where you identify an organization that you believe is (or is working towards becoming) an Exponential Organization (ExO). Write a research paper where you describe what the 11 components of an ExO are and if your selected company effectively executes each given element. Finally, conclude your paper by providing some recommendations that your selected company should adopt to become more successful and describe why you are offering such recommendations.
In addition to writing a research paper, create a PowerPoint (or the like) file that summarizes your research paper. Act as though you are presenting to the CEO of your selected company.
You should begin working on this project as soon as possible.
- Letter of Intent for Proposed Company Selection
- Draft/Outline of Final Project
- Final Written Project
- Final Presentation
Requirements for Paper:
- Describe each of the 11 components of the ExO framework and conduct a compare and contrast to show if your selected company effectively executed each component.
- Share recommendations for improvement with respect to the ExO framework. Be sure to describe why you made each recommendation and why you think your approach will add value.
- Paper should be 6-7 pages in length
- You must include at least 5 research sources (of any kind)
Requirements for your PowerPoint:
- Consist of at least 14 slides