Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The intent of this team learning assignment is to facilitate a collaborative discussion centered on the research each team member will complete. In the health care industry, work is not divided among
The intent of this team learning assignment is to facilitate a collaborative discussion centered on the research each team member will complete. In the health care industry, work is not divided among a team; a team works together to complete the task at hand. In your discussion, you will describe the use of Business 2 Business (B2B) and Business 2 Consumer (B2C) in health care.
Note: A great way to start this discussion is to post the prompt provided below in the discussion area of the assignment. Team members can then post information they find as well as the citation as they see fit.
Discussion prompt:Describethe use of B2B and B2C in health care.
To receive credit for your discussion, you will be responsible for the following:
- As an individual, research the following and be able to contribute to a substantial discussion with your peers regarding the discussion prompt in your team learning area.
- How B2B and B2C are used in health care
- As a team, host a substantial discussion on the topic in your team learning area. For the discussion to be considered substantial, the following must be included:
- All team members will provide details from their research.
- All team members will provide at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference from their research. Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
- As a team, create a list of 5 key points that summarize your team's discussion and understanding of the topic.
- 300 words