Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The office manager has identified the following types of data (entities): patients, doctors, procedures and appointments.
A small surgery center needs your help to make a database. The office manager has identified the following types of data (entities): patients, doctors, procedures and appointments.
- Please identify the attributes and primary keys needed for each of the entities.
- Identify the data types you would use for each of the attributes.
- Determine the relationships between the entities and find the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships.
- Use the ER matrix to determine the relationships.
- Make a ER diagram using Visio based on your analysis.
- Identify all foreign keys needed in the database design.
- Create the database in Access and populate the tables.
- To use the database as the main office application, what other entities and attributes might be needed?
- Upload completed Visio Conceptual Design.
- A 5 page APA paper discussing the following topics:
- Discuss Database impact on the workplace,
- Discuss database benefits when businesses use querie,
- Forms, and reports.
- Discuss at least two security concerns should be discussed with a proposed solution to mitigate the security issues.