Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The overall goal of the Session Long Project in this course is to examine health care delivery in the United States from a personal perspective and provide recommendations for improvements. Please vie
The overall goal of the Session Long Project in this course is to examine health care delivery in the United States from a personal perspective and provide recommendations for improvements.
Please view the following videos:
HPCAtube. (2012, April 25). What is a community health center? [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPLpNWO5uGs
Public Health Wessex Training Group. (2014, March 14). What is public health? [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1CAMObRzc
SmithGroup. (2015, March 16). Ambulatory care center design [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz5MxxvHMss
For the Module 3 SLP, conduct some preliminary research on a Patient Centered Medical Home, Ambulatory Care, Community Health Centers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or Mental Health facility in your state. Create a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation (not including the title or reference slides) covering your selected facility in your state. In your presentation, answer the following:
- Which populations (e.g., adults, children, or older adults) and what conditions/diseases are targeted?
- Who are the participating payers?
- What type of insurance product (e.g., HMO or PPO) do the participating payers include?
- Who are the participating providers? (List only the type of providers, such as hospitals or community health centers.)
- How are the participating providers reimbursed?
In your final slides, you are to make recommendations for the future of health care delivery of the facility that you selected. The recommendations are to be vividly supported on scholarly sources.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of your PowerPoint presentation.
- Limit your PowerPoint to a maximum of 17 slides total (that is, 15 slides plus the the title and reference slides).
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, using 3 or 4 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.