Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a lot like the University of Colorado at Denver.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a lot like the University of Colorado at Denver. They are both public, coeducational universities located in the capital city of their state, and they both have student populations of approximately 20,00 students. Since 64% of the students at the University of Hawaii are of Asian or Pacific Island decent, approximately the same number of students at the University of Colorado at Denver are or Asian or Pacific Island decent.
I need help with :
- Identify the type of inductive argument and any features of the way the argument is constructed that you find relevant.
- Explain how convincing you think the argument is.
- Does it have sufficient evidence to allow you to suggest that she move forward with the idea or does the argument have knowledge gaps?
- What questions need to be answered to close these gaps?
- Does the argument contain any information that adds to its authority, credibility, or reliability?