Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
There needs to be a paper and a power point presentation. Huawei Technologies is the organization. Major Case Analysis The write-up is limited to 12-15 double-spaced pages, not including a title pag
There needs to be a paper and a power point presentation. Huawei Technologies is the organization.
Major Case Analysis
The write-up is limited to 12-15 double-spaced pages, not including a title page and exhibits (include as appendices).
SELECTING AN ORGANIZATION - Huawei Technologies
Explore news/current events to locate a business that has a complex problem which needs to be addressed. The problem may be related to any business topic (i.e. accounting, marketing, legal, etc.).
It is suggested that you select a recent problem of a public company, which will ensure that you will have access to the information necessary to complete your project.
As you select an organizational problem for your class project, it is important that you select an organization that is interesting, possibly useful to you in your career, industry, or interests. An organization or industry you are interested in should give you better access to information.
USE THE 9-STEP CASE ANALYSIS PROCESS AS A GUIDE:
- Skim the case to get an overview of the situation.
- Read the case thoroughly to digest the facts.
- Carefully Review information in exhibits.
- Decide what the strategic issues are.
- Begin your analysis with some number crunching.
- Apply the concepts of strategic analysis.
- Check out conflicting opinions
- Support your opinions with reasons and evidence.
- Develop recommendations and an action plan.
Your analysis and recommendations should be supported with high-quality evidence, including textbooks and peer-reviewed academic journal articles covering the appropriate topics that apply to your specific problem from the following list:
- Business Communications
- Business Ethics
- Business Finance
- Business Integration and Strategic Management
- Business Leadership
- Global Dimensions of Business
- Information Management Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Quantitative Research Techniques/Statistics
Major Case Analysis Presentation
The recommended length of the presentation is 8-10 slides with audio commentary included. The presentation must be appropriate to college-level work, demonstrate critical analysis of the case, and be free of spelling and grammar errors.