Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
This assignment gives you the opportunity to explore ethical perspectives in film. In 500-600 words, please consider the three primary ethical schools we have explored in the class: virtue ethics, tel
This assignment gives you the opportunity to explore ethical perspectives in film. In 500-600 words, please consider the three primary ethical schools we have explored in the class: virtue ethics, teleological, and deontological ethics. Choose a film, and then identify the primary school of thought that is best reflected in the film. This activity aligns with module outcomes 1, 3 and 5.
- Specifically refer to at least two scenes in the film as evidence for the school of thought that is best reflected in the film.
- Quote dialogue from the film and provide some context for the scenes you’re discussing and analyzing.
- Remember to discuss why the other two schools may not strictly apply to the film. Or perhaps you can argue that the two other schools are present in some of the decisions or actions of some minor characters, but they do not necessarily dominate the film.
- Speculate as to why a specific ethical school dominates this film. Does the topic lend itself to the particular ethical view? Does the setting or historical period of the film lend itself to a certain ethical view? Has the director stated or implied what was ethically important when he or she made the film?
- Read and quote from 2 movie reviews and your readings to help clarify or support any of your ideas.
- Develop an interesting introduction which includes an evident thesis.
- Logically organize your ideas, ensuring that there are transitions between each paragraph.
- Use proper grammar and syntax
- Use detail, dialogue, and description to support your ideas.
- Use direct quotations from the movie review and your readings, using APA citation style
This course uses the American Psychological Association (APA) format for scholarly writing. References and citations must adhere to the proper format for all written work presented including essays, discussion postings, and essay exams.