Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This assignment is a 2-3 page (excluding cover and reference page) essay is required for this course. The source material for this paper can be found in the course reading material. However, students
This assignment is a 2-3 page (excluding cover and reference page) essay is required for this course. The source material for this paper can be found in the course reading material. However, students are required to seek additional external source material to bring another perspective to their papers. Students must obtain at least one research source from the APUS Online Library. Wikipedia is not a valid source for this paper!
After reading the required reading content for weeks 1-5 this week, tell me the following:
As a manager, explain the importance of understanding the TWO most interesting aspects of our reading material (Pick two topics that you thought were most interesting). Why did you find these topics interesting and HOW does EACH topic relate to one ethical scenario that you have heard about or read about in the news (Exxon Valdez, Enron, Tyco etc). You can talk about any case that relates to unethical behavior.
Use our reading material and the library to support your positions. Be creative with how you link the content of our reading to the cases that you picked. This might require you to do additional research on the cases in our library or on the internet.
The paper must contain the following format:
- Title Page – Include a title page with your name, student number, title of review, course number, course name, session, section, semester and date.
- Abstract-brief introduction to the essay
- Introductory Paragraph – Include an introductory paragraph.
- Font and Spacing – Use Arial or Times New Roman, 12 pitch font with double spaced lines.
- Length – Write a 2-3 page review, not including the title page and reference page.
- Reference Page – Include all references. Minimum of two (Course text and APUS Online Library)
- Formatted and referenced using APA style (see [Policies] )
- Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transitions and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward grade.
Save your review as Last Name – Week #1 Paper.doc and submit via the Assignment tool.
Review the Grading Rubric attached to this assignment, and located in the Resources section of the course.