Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career. Assignment: Provide a reflection of at
This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Assignment: Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
The course provides an in-depth study of the three main security principles: availability, integrity and confidentiality. The course examines mechanisms used to control what resources an entity can access, and the extent of the entity’s capabilities to interact with the resource. The course also examines approaches to auditing how the entity interacts with the resource.
Learner Outcomes/ Assessments
Upon completion of this course, the student will be prepared to:
· Define the authorization and the access to an IT infrastructure based on an access control policy framework.
· Mitigate risk to an IT infrastructure’s confidentiality, integrity, and availability with sound access controls.
· Analyze how a data classification standard impacts an IT infrastructure’s access control requirements and implementation.
· Develop an access control policy framework consisting of best practices for policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines to mitigate unauthorized access.
· Assess the consequences of failed access controls and mitigate unauthorized access.
· Apply various access control methods to solve a range of business challenges.
· Define proper security controls for information systems within IT infrastructures.
· Explore ways to secure the facilities that house sensitive resources and use biometric technology to verify identity.
· Design appropriate authentication solutions throughout an IT infrastructure based on user types and data classification standards.
· Utilize policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to implement and maintain access control.
· Implement a secure remote access solution.
· Implement PKI and encryption solutions to ensure the confidentiality of business communications.
· Mitigate risk from unauthorized access to IT systems through proper testing and reporting.