Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This is a Term paper
The class I am currently taking is: Security Operations
The book used in this class is: Introduction to Private Security, 2nd Edition
John Dempsey ISBN-10: 0-495-80985-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-495-80985-2
write Something to do with private security
TERM PAPER GUIDELINES
- This paper is to have an introduction, body and conclusion.
- References and citations are to be in APA format 6th edition when used in the paper.
- Paper is to be 6 pages in length of text material. Cover pages, abstracts, and references pages are to be completed with this research paper, but do not count towards the 6 page minimum requirement.
- Proper grammar and spelling are required.
- All topics must be sent to instructor in Week 1.The instructor will work with you on selection of an appropriate topic for the research.
- If you have questions, email the instructor directly.
- Double spacing will be utilized.
- Use 4 resources and no www sites can be utilized unless properly constructed as outlined in the APA 6th edition manual.
- No Wikipedia.com or other type materials will be accepted as a reference. (Please use scholarly journals or materials of this type and books).
- Do not use any cases or any case related material about famous celebrities.
- Do not cut and paste materials.This is your research use your own language.
- Cut and paste if noted in a paper will result in a zero being given.Students will different styles of font being utilized may be deemed as a cut and paste paper and could be graded with a zero.Please pay attention to your work and how it is submitted.Proofread all of your work before submission.
- The paper must be written in 3rd person.
- Papers will be graded on logic, flow, meaning and relevance to a subject as well as grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- No bibliography will be accepted.A life history on a person is not a research component and will not be accepted if a person is given out as a topic.Information must include the personâs contribution to criminal justice and how it has impacted criminal justice.
- Personal interviews as a resource will not be accepted.All resource work must come from a peer reviewed journal, magazine, or other proper APA accepted site.
- 50% of the grading system comes from proper APA format, citations, references, and other guidelines for proper research writing.Not following APA guidelines will result in a poor grade.
- Papers must be submitted to turnitin.com before or by the due date of July 16, 2017.