Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This program extends the earlier Online shopping cart program. (Consider first saving your earlier program). (1) Extend the...
This program extends the earlier "Online shopping cart" program. (Consider first saving your earlier program).
(1) Extend the ItemToPurchase class per the following specifications:
- Parameterized constructor to assign item name, item description, item price, and item quantity (default values of 0). (1 pt)
- Public member functions
- SetDescription() mutator & GetDescription() accessor (2 pts)
- PrintItemCost() - Outputs the item name followed by the quantity, price, and subtotal
- PrintItemDescription() - Outputs the item name and description
- Private data members
- string itemDescription - Initialized in default constructor to "none"
Ex. of PrintItemCost() output:Bottled