Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This week we are learning about the various types of studies that can be used in researching a population for risk factors, controls versus experimental treatment, and the Framingham heart study is in
This week we are learning about the various types of studies that can be used in researching a population for risk factors, controls versus experimental treatment, and the Framingham heart study is introduced. In Essentials of Biostatistics in Public Health, pages 14 and 18, the text discusses the ethical considerations for researchers concerning their conduct and the design of the study. Research the ethical and legal concerns of clinical research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. What aspects of clinical research design helps to protect the human subjects? What are the best practices of creating an informed consent? Finally, create an informed consent and include all the components that you have found to be necessary to protect the patient.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 9-10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Keep bullet points to 3-5 words and include your detailed discussion and citations in the speaker notes, explaining your findings for each slide.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Consist of 9-10 slides, plus the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations in speakers notes from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the TurnItIn Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.