Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
three to four (3-4) page court report in which you: Summarize the case, including a detailed description of the crime that took place. Outline the...
three to four (3-4) page court report in which you:
- Summarize the case, including a detailed description of the crime that took place.
- Outline the level of court that was assigned to the case (e.g. local/state, municipal, or federal) and the reason why that level was appropriate.
- Describe the key characters in the case and the roles they played.
- Explain the charge(s) against the defendant(s) and the evidence presented to justify the charge(s). Indicate whether or not the defendant was offered some form of plea deal prior to the court date.
- State whether any witnesses were called in the case. If so, identify the witness(es) and provide a rationale as to why they were called.
- Highlight the outcome of the case (verdict) and take a position on whether the verdict was appropriate based on the charges.
- Include at least one (1) additional quality reference in addition to the case file presented.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Follow standard court report format, using the examples provided in your course shell for reference.
- Include a cover p containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover p and the reference p are not included in the required assignment page length.