Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
To complete this Assessment: Follow the steps in the HQ001 Personal Improvement Project Guide to select your personal improvement topic, collect data, and analyze the data in preparation for your Asse
To complete this Assessment:
- Follow the steps in the HQ001 Personal Improvement Project Guide to select your personal improvement topic, collect data, and analyze the data in preparation for your Assessment. Do not submit the guide; it is for your reference only. Note that you should reserve at least 4 weeks for data collection in order to gather enough data to analyze.
- If you would like to use Excel to analyze and display the data but are unfamiliar with the program, access the following resources:
- Walden University Academic Skills Center. (n.d.). ASC software assistance: Microsoft Excel.Retrieved from https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/ASCsoftware/msoffice/excel
- Microsoft Office. (n.d.). Create a workbook in Excel.Retrieved from https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-a-workbook-in-excel-94b00f50-5896-479c-b0c5-ff74603b35a3
Submit a 4- to 5-page report of your personal improvement project, not counting tables, graphs, diagrams, and charts. Address the following:
Click each of the items below for more information on this Assessment.
Part 1: Aim
- Clearly state the aim of your project.
Part 2: Process Analysis
- Consider the process leading to the results that you aimed to improve. Create a process map to identify the steps in the process and identify the people (other than you) who were involved in the process.
Part 3: Measurement
- Describe the data collection method used, including an explanation of what you measured and how. Be specific.
- Present the data in a table, graph, diagram, run chart, or XmR chart.
Part 4: Changes
- Explain the changes you made based on the data. What worked? What didn’t work?
Part 5: Reflection and Application
- Reflect on your personal improvement project and what you learned.
- Explain how you will maintain ongoing improvement in this area long-term.
- Explain how you could use knowledge from this experience to facilitate both a unit-level and an organization-level change in a nursing workplace. Be specific and provide examples.