Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The Fiction Essay is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3 and must include a title page (see the General Writing Requirements), a thesis/outline page, and the essay itself,followed by a works cited/references/bibliography page of any primary and/or secondary texts cited in the essay.
Guidelines for Developing Your Paper Topic
Chapter 40 of the Kennedy and Gioia textbook (Chapter 42, pp. 1116–1131 in the eText) provides some helpful pointers for reading actively, taking notes, brainstorming, developing a clearly-defined thesis statement, preparing an outline, and writing a cogent fiction essay. Be sure that you have read this chapter before doing any further work for this assignment.
Choose 2 of the following short stories to compare and contrast in your essay:
· “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson,
· “The Destructors” by Graham Greene,
· “The Rocking-Horse Winner” by D.H. Lawrence,
· “Young Goodman Brown” by Nathaniel Hawthorne,
· “The Child by Tiger” by Thomas Wolfe, or
· “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell.